Tuesday, October 7, 2008

KITTYS AND DOGGIES AND PAIGES OH MY!

My sissy Paige and my  Kitty SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!! HE'S FAT!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXXY POO!!!!!!!!!!

From Taylor

Heyy peepz Im feelin' happy rite now. But that's cause Im on my period!!! fun huh?? I'm havin' MAJOR mooooooood swings!!!!! I LOVE the song Hot N Cold by Katy Perry!!! It's BEUTIOUS!!!!! I'm on skype w/ lucygooseymoosey right now and she just asked if I waz ritein' a post. Indeed I am!!!! OIE!!!!!! Skype keeps freezing up and it is EEEEEEVVVVVIIIILLLL!!!!! I thought that since Gooseymoosey over here put a pic of Oliver on I should put one of my dog Max and my cat Snowflake!!!!!!! I'll put them on right now!!!!!:):):):):)

kk, i put them on. BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!!! IM GONNA GO RIGHT ON MY OTHER BLOG NOW SO GO LOOK AT THAT ONE!!! ONCE AGAIN IT'S bubblegumblog13.blogspot.com!!!!!!! 



C YA!!!!!!

No comments: