Monday, October 6, 2008

TAYLOR'S HERE!!!!!!


This is Taylor:

HI!!!!! My name is Taylor and I LOVE PURPLE!!!! I'm really super hyper so sorry but I like 2 blog!!!! Some other things I like 2 do r swim, read, hang out w/ friends and a lot of other really random stuff!!!! 

I'm doing doing this blog w/ my friend, Lucy!!! We're on skype right now!!!!! If u don't know what that is, it's basically video chatting on ur computer. So, anyway, Lucy is going 2 do 1 of these things 2 and she wants me 2 do mine 1st. She's makeing a poll right now and she's asking me what the Qs 4 it should b but SHE'S THE ONE THATS MAKEING IT SO I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! :)

I have a blog of my own if any one ever feels the need 2 go 2 it, it is bubblegumblog13.blogspot.com. Lucy has a blog 2, but I'm not sure if she's still doing it, so I'll let her tell u about that. 

I'm pretty sure that no one but us is reading this right now but us so... yeah. I'll eventually get some people 2 look at it I hope. It's fun 2 blog. I'm not sure if Lucy wants her picture on here, but I'm gonna put a pic. of me at the top of this post (I'll show u how 2 do that l8r Lucy). 



I love u all whoever the heck u r!!!!!!
-Taytay

No comments: