Monday, October 6, 2008

LUCY'S IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

                                                                                oliver

Hi EvErYbOdY:
My name is Lucy and above is my guinea pig named OLIVER he is relatively new to the familia (family). He is so cute.......

OK moving on!!! I am really good friends with Taylor and am super tired because we had a sleepover last night and i am POOPED. 

Ummmm...... what else
Well i like to read and i have lots of pets. I love the stores American Eagle Outfitters 
and Hollister. I have really cool bright yellow converse and want Ed Hardey shoes very
badly. I dont like homework and i am gonna try out for the field hockey team at my 
school.

Oh and by the way below it is gonna say posted by taylor and it really is me lucy the
website is just being weird right now.

I also have a super cool blog of my own you can reach it at http://lucygooseysblog.blogspot.com

Ok well I love you all (i think) PLEASE LEAVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS WE WOULD
LOVE TO READ THEM......

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi lucy i think you should change the color of the text. its kinda hard 2 read rite now... i think you and tays blig is really cool!

Kelsey
(yes the one u know)